Local Talk

Any Mums in or around morriston area in swansea?

(4 Posts)
mum00 Sun 29-Apr-12 13:22:15

Im a mum of 3. my eldest is in school in the mornings,& finding it hard to get a routine going with my 3 (hardest time really is mornings to get my eldest to school) It wouldnt be so bad if my children (not my youngest) would actually be good for once??not argue etc.
Anyway! i havent live in swansea long,well.. just over a year now. complety dont know anybody. I do run a group on facebook called 'swansea mums' yet, dont think its actually getting anywhere thou! Feel free to add me on facebook,even if its for a chat or a meet up..even if its for coffee.
https://www.facebook.com/Fran.Claire.Williams

Primrose123 Sun 29-Apr-12 13:28:53

Hi Fran, welcome to the area! waves smile

I'm just outside Pontardawe, my children are much older than yours though, both in secondary school.

Hope you get to meet some more people!

What is your group on Facebook?

jojo50 Sat 19-May-12 10:51:20

you should try a mother and toddler group lots friendly adult chat, space for kids to play giving you a well earned break! there is one near you in LLangyfelach tues and fri 9.30 til 11.30 am (next to Plough and Harrow pub) .Provide tea coffee/squash snacks for kids. Lots toys, playdough,sand play, art and craft activities i.e sticking painting etc. Also song time. just drop off 3 yr old at school ,leave dishes and meet up for chat and breakfast! it's 5 mins from Morriston

LR2013 Sat 03-Aug-13 22:43:06

Hi mum00 - I just joined mums net and am looking 2meet other local mums in the area too.... :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now