Local Talk

Young Mum Needs Mummy Friends!

(9 Posts)
natalia88 Wed 23-Jun-10 10:42:39

Hey all!

Im 22 and have a daughter called Faith whos 3. She attends half day school in the morning but i have 4months off for summer before i start University and was wondering if anyone would like to meet up??

It would be much appreciated if someone befriended us! (know it sounds a little lame but none of my friends have kids and all work!)

Hope you can help!

Natalia
xx

QualityTime Wed 23-Jun-10 15:46:45

Ooh, which university are you going to? I have applied to the Met for september, am bricking it having not studied for over 10 years though...

Whereabouts in swansea are you? I am on the eastside just down from ff but can normally be found in brynmill park most afternoons a week, I also started a new meetup thread for swansea so sign up!

natalia88 Thu 24-Jun-10 10:52:03

Thanks! Im starting in Swansea Uni on the main campus! Was umming and arring about swansea met but decided the uni in the end. So nervous about starting but just finished 2years in college so hopeing it will be ok!
Im living in Parc Penllergaer, sounds like your not too far from me. How olds your little one?? xx

QualityTime Thu 24-Jun-10 16:00:09

Mine are 2 and 4, I live on the same road about 2 miles towards towngrin
I see you are on teh meetup thread, cool, we can freak out about being students together! Just had UCAS letter today saying my appliation has been sent off, am <gupl>ing big time!

FolornHope Thu 24-Jun-10 16:03:15

stop KISSING

QualityTime Thu 24-Jun-10 16:10:36

oh forlorn you big grumpgrin x

natalia88 Thu 24-Jun-10 19:23:53

aww bless! You'll be fine. Ive been accepted already but just really nervous about the work load etc! x

QualityTime Thu 24-Jun-10 20:33:32

I know what you mean, DH works weird hours, they can change from one day to the next so he can't help with childcare, I need to get them in a nursery and then study full time, feed them, laundry, aaagh.

Must. Not. Think. ABout. It.grin

You up for the 15th meet up?

natalia88 Fri 25-Jun-10 09:21:24

Yeah, ive been doing a BTEC for the last 2years (no exams just loads of coursework and full time college!) Was a bit stressful but you lear n to adjust. Thought i was best to get it over and done with now though.
Deff up for the 15th meet up. You comming along?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now