Local Talk

Photographers at GWH

(4 Posts)
Faggotsnpeas Mon 11-Jul-11 08:03:29

Does anyone know if there is a photographer that visits the post natal ward at Swindon GWH? We had our daughter in Salisbury and they had a photographer, which visited them most week days. We had a lovely photo taken of her the day after she was born and we would like the same done with this one. Only this time round we have chosen to have our baby at Swindon GWH. My hubby thinks that all major hospitals will have a photographer that visits them, but i'm not so sure.

Anyone had any experience with a photographer at GWH and are they good?

Tsarita Mon 11-Jul-11 20:05:52

They did when I had my last child but that was 2.5 years ago. I can rdcommend a fabulous local photographer though if they don't! She will come to you and has a knack of getting amazing pictures of children and babies. I will tell you who if you want!

doblet Tue 12-Jul-11 11:11:59

I was in for 3 days and didn't see one. I was in a room on my own though.

VeryHungryKatypillar Wed 20-Jul-11 16:48:55

Had DD2 recently at GWH and the Bounty lady came round - she will do a photo but not sure of standard as didn't go for one. I'm not aware that there is another photographer that visits.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now