Local Talk

child care

(3 Posts)

Hi I was wondering if there is a place on this local site where parents advertise if they need child care/Nanny or if someone could tell me where Nannys can advertise their availability locally, as I work as a Part-time Nanny in Swindon and within a radius of a 30 minute drive from Swindon and I have over Twenty yrs experience and I have just been made redundant, hence wanting to advertice that I am now available for part- time work,

It would be fantastic if some one could help me with this question,

I look forward to hearing from you,

Nikki

SardineJam Sat 05-Nov-11 09:05:07

Not sure where you are in Swindon but I think if you get in contact with your local SureStart centre, that would be a start. My local one is the Croft centre in Old Town and they often have things advertised there - I think for childminders mainly but its worth giving a call

SardineJam Sat 05-Nov-11 09:13:09

I'm posting from my phone so cant link to anywhere unfortunately but if you google children's centres swindon, you should be given a result on the borough website and they have all the contact details and links to your nearest centres if thats any help

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now