Sportferien Activities in Zug Canton

(5 Posts)
fonduechinoise Thu 28-Jan-10 19:25:14

Do any of you know of a club in Zug canton where my DD could go during the Sportferien, starting on 8th Feb for 2 weeks, or at least the first week?
Any suggestion most welcome!

No, is she at local school? You could try asking there. My dd doesn't break up for a week after yours. I think she'll be going to ski school in Engelberg. The thought of driving her an hour each way up a windy mountain road covered in snow fills me with such joy. Not.

fonduechinoise Sun 31-Jan-10 09:58:32

Hi there. no she is not. this holiday business is SUCH a pain as I cannot find anywhere... Will ask her old creche tomorrow and so hope they'll say yes to have her for 5 days...
Why don't you go to Sattel for the ski lessons for your dd? much closer and small station which i find less daunting for little ones to learn. That is where we shall be going on the second week

Sattel is OK, in fact I took her there last week, for some reason my dh prefers Engelberg. Who am I to argue.
Have you asked at the gemiende about holiday activities? I know they do loads in the summer. DD had a day as a pirate this summer.

fonduechinoise Sun 31-Jan-10 13:35:36

I agree that i prefer Engelberg but for the purpose of dd to learn to ski Sattel suits me fine
I went to the Migration place in Zug and they admitted it was becoming a huge problem as more and more parents are working full time and whilst the gemeinde offers lots of activities the hours don't fit.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now