Come on central Swiss MNers you are being excpeptionally quiet

(9 Posts)

Anybody stumbling into her would think that Geneva is the only happening place and the rest of CH is dull wink
If nobody posts anything soon I'm going to start a thread about my toenails and approaching operation.

MmeLindt Thu 18-Mar-10 13:54:34

Anybody stumbling into her would think that Geneva is the only happening place and the rest of CH is dull

Um. That is what we do think, Kreecher.

<ducks>

mrbrightside Thu 18-Mar-10 13:59:16

So tell us all about your operation then grin

grin at Mme. Zug is the dullest place in christendom.
My operation is a total bilateral ablation of my big toe nails. I had a doctor's appt last week and had to take dd. the doctor who I had never met was gorgeous. My dd told him he wouldn't want to look at my feet because they smelled and were ugly. He was kind and said he was sure they weren't. I got my boots off, she held her nose dramatically but he was very galant. Despite my dd's input we've decided on mid April for the surgery.

MmeLindt Fri 19-Mar-10 16:35:53

lol at your DD, Kreecher.

Where are you hiding all the central Swiss MNetters then?

They still haven't shown up. Maybe it's because of the beautiful sunshine. The mountains are losing their snow and the lambs are being born. Thank goodness. perhaps all this solar activity will bring them out of hiding?

giddybiddy Fri 26-Mar-10 13:38:18

Sorry, sorry - you are completely right - all that sunshine meant no playing on the computer! It is now raining and miserable so am raiding the kids Easter chocolate supply (well they didn't know they had it, did they??) ) and steeling myself for two weeks of school holidays. Am going to get through a great deal of wine and chocolate unless weather improves and I can throw let the children play outside!!

TheShriekingHarpy Sun 11-Jul-10 01:13:04

Didn't realise there was a MN local for Switzerland. Until now anyhow...

Well, I will be leaving it in 8 daysgrin, hopeing to find someone to moan to about life in Belgium.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now