Local Talk

Portishead Indoor Play Centre

(3 Posts)
GemWatts Fri 20-May-11 21:45:02

Hi Fellow Mums and Dads

I am thinking of opening an Indoor Play Centre in Portishead and need to do some Market Research to convince the banks to loan me some cash! I'd really appreciate it if anybody could spare a few moments to complete the attached questionnaire. Any comments / suggestions gratefully received

Even if you are not local the data is useful to me so please feel free to complete anyway!

Thanks
Gemma

www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZVSJX87

Kimberley2011 Mon 23-May-11 09:56:21

Hi Gemma,

I work for The Soft Brick Company - we design and manufacture indoor play equipment and we would love to hear more about your project. Please visit our website to find out more about our services and products: www.softbrick.co.uk

Regards.

givemeaclue Sun 22-Jan-12 20:51:44

I think you need to reword the third question - how often do you visit - the options go up to monthly then less than every three month, there is no option between monthly and less than every 3 months (also what does less than every three months mean)

good luck with your venture though - tried to complete the survey but got as far as the third question and it didn't make sense

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now