Local Talk

Hi everyone!

(8 Posts)
tillymeimum Sun 08-Jul-07 20:48:44

Just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Rachel, mum to Max 5 and Tilly Mei 7. It would be great to hear from any members in the Torquay area!

Walnutshell Mon 16-Jul-07 13:50:25

Hi Rachel, I'm also in Torquay with my dh and 20 month old ds. Have you lived in the area for long?

Harryan Mon 06-Jul-09 10:24:20

Morning, I have just joined today. Im Fay, I'm in Paignton with my two boys aged 8 and 3

NewtonMum Fri 10-Jul-09 21:59:30

Hi, I'm Nikki, and I'm in Newton with DS2, who is two. DD1 is 22, DD2 is 20 and DS1 is 18 shock. I'm also a very proud grandma to a gorgeous little boy aged one month smile.

ChrisBump Mon 20-Jul-09 15:51:15

Hi

I am Chris from Marldon and a new first time mum to Alice - 2.5 weeks old! Keen to chat to and meet up with other mums in the Torbay/Totnes area to check if all my neuroses I've developed as a mum are normal!

Chris.

diedandgonetodevon Mon 20-Jul-09 16:15:11

Hallo all,

I'm in Brixham and have a 9mo DS.

Shall we arrange a Torbay meet up?
It's been rather quiet on Torbay local recently so I think it is about time we livened it up a bit.

I've just become one of the Tsarinas for Torbay Local so if there are any activites/groups/events you hear about that you would like listed on the site let me know (or even better, start adding them yourselves).
Hopefully we can start making the site a bit more active and friendly smile.

jayneofthejungle Fri 31-Jul-09 12:14:26

Hi Girls

I've just joined here too. I live just outside Newton with my DH and two boys aged 3 years and 10 months.

Chris - I am quite sure you will never be as neurotic as me! smile

ChrisBump Wed 12-Aug-09 11:15:45

A Torquay meet up would be great - sorry not been on line for a while, has been hectic! Can't believe she's six weeks old on Friday. I'd definitely go for a Torquay meet up - between feeds, amusing baby and nappies of course!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now