Local Talk

New girl in town

(5 Posts)
CatCouscous Sun 07-Feb-10 19:51:44

hello all...

I have just relocated from London to Brixham!

I have been going to lots of babyclubs, but I would like to go for a coffee in town and get to know people. Let me know if there is anybody out there! I am 39 and have a 11 month old baby. (oh, and I am French

I am interested in anything artistic (I paint), plus knitting, food, reading, walking, looking at passers-by, window shopping...

clarissashaw Thu 11-Mar-10 11:45:48

Hi Cat

How you doing? You sound like an interesting type. I am also looking to hook up with like minded souls for interesting chat, (not just nappies, feeding etc. yawn.

I live in Stoke Gabriel, am 35, have a lovely 14 mth old and another due in June!

I usually go to Totnes for shopping, food etc. so am always up for a coffee, (which I shouldn't have as am pregnant, but love lots!)

I do a lot of walking, love fashion, culture, particularly live music.

Oh, and I have lived in France for a bit but still not great at the language, but do give an enthusiastic go whenever I'm there, (which seems to make the locals laugh).

Anyway give me a shout if you'd like to meet .

CatCouscous Fri 02-Apr-10 11:40:02

hello Clarissa,

I only checked this site a couple of days ago! I would be happy to meet up for coffee, or herbal tea (for you) in Totnes, let me know when you are available! I work from home, so sometimes I have a project ongoing (I am a translator), but in general I can be flexible as business can be slow. For example next Thursday I should be free... I love going to Totnes too!

We visited Stoke Gabriel not long ago, what a pretty place! (and we fed the ducks on the river bank).

Anyway, let me know for next Thursday.... and Happy Easter!

Catherine

CatCouscous Mon 05-Apr-10 11:14:17

oops our car has broken down, Thursday will seem unlikely now...

clarissashaw Tue 27-Apr-10 21:02:30

Hey Catherine, only just checked this site myself so sorry for not replying sooner.
How is the car, are you able to make it to totnes? Next tues is a good day for me, how about you? You can text or call my mobile if you'd prefer - 07999 657666. Hope to meet up soon, Clarissa

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now