Local Talk

Builder needed - BOW/E3

(4 Posts)
Daddyjames Mon 04-Jun-12 12:08:55

Hi, I'm looking for a builder to fit a new bathroom in Bow. I've had a few round but would appreciate it if anyone can recommend someone from recent work.

Many thanks!

patrickmang Mon 25-Jun-12 11:57:20

Gary from Planeview Builders does a fair bit of work around my flat block. My neighbour used him to rennovate his flat a few years ago. I had him in once to quote on fixing my shower where the tiles where leaking, mold was growing on the plasterboard, and then the tiles started falling off the wall. He came and gave a quote, which is more than I could get some builders to do. in the end for cost reasons I got my father-in-law to help me fix it, but gary seemed a straightforward and honest guy.

JohnBradley Tue 02-Jul-13 21:58:18

We had the guys from http://www.cleaningservicestowerhamlets.co.uk/handyman-services/ fit our bathroom. They did it all in a couple of hours. I recommend them!

Gulee Thu 04-Jul-13 08:46:17

JohnBradley thanks for your recommendation. Can you please list their service on our services area of our directory?

local.mumsnet.com/tower-hamlets/household-services

Thanks in advance!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now