Local Talk

Moving to Roche, Cornwall on Monday

(7 Posts)
MrsGJB Thu 09-Jun-11 23:13:36

Older mum with an 8 year old boy. I don't drive, but was wondering if there are any other mums in the local area, who might like to meet up for a cuppa?

CornishTsarina Wed 29-Jun-11 19:51:18

Hi MrsGJB

I hope you have settled in well to your new home and are starting to explore your Local area.

I dont know if you are aware but there is a Childrens Centre at Roche and I have linked the PDF doc I found with local events. Although a lot of the events are probably aimed at younger children it might be a good starting point - the Seeds, Soups & Sarnies looks fun on a Monday!

MrsGJB Wed 29-Jun-11 23:14:12

Hi Apologies for not replying sooner - it took BT ages to get our phone line sorted and now we are finally back online. Thank you for replying - How do I find the link to the document you mentioned.

MrsGJB Wed 29-Jun-11 23:15:00

Hahaha - just realised that you only replied today lol. I didn't check the date and assumed your message had been there for a while. x

CornishTsarina Thu 30-Jun-11 00:12:54

Sorry just realised I didn't insert link. Will find it tomorrow for you when on laptop.

Glad you are finally up and running Internet wise!

CornishTsarina Thu 30-Jun-11 08:13:08
MrsGJB Fri 01-Jul-11 23:43:30

Thank You x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now