Local Talk

Anyone want a pregnant friend in Falmouth?

(8 Posts)
JadeVernon1985 Tue 05-Jul-11 16:53:13

Im looking for a pregnant friend (so i can stop annoying the others ones my talking 'baby' to much!)

CornishTsarina Thu 07-Jul-11 09:08:56

Hi welcome to mumsnet and the local boards. My baby is due same time as yours but unfortunately i live quite a way from falmouth.

We are hoping to arrange a meet up somewhere central so maybe you could come along?

Also have you checked out your local childrens centre? They May have some groups you can pop along to.

JazzieJeff Fri 08-Jul-11 22:14:18

:-( oh, I'm in Helston but I've only got an 8.5 month old... No good?

JazzieJeff Fri 08-Jul-11 22:14:57

And I love talking baby! The best bit is prepping for your baby!

clarehoney Sat 06-Jul-13 19:35:19

Hello, I'm five months pregnant and I live in Falmouth (just moved there) Could meet in a week or two.

PoppettyPing Fri 12-Jul-13 15:11:49

I'm a preggo in Penryn if that's any good? smile I'm 32 weeks and am pretty new to the area...

gemmaangus Wed 31-Jul-13 10:32:22

Hi Im 35 weeks tomorrow with my first and would love to meet up with other mums to be in Falmouth/Penryn. I have missed out on getting a place on the local NCT classes so meeting other pregnant woman has been a bit harder! I think I am also driving people mad with baby talk! Dose any one fancy a coffee/tea/juice some time in town? let me know x

Hayleighgt1 Mon 19-Aug-13 15:51:27

Hi I'm from Falmouth. I have a 12 month old daughter, I'm not pregnant but I miss baby talk so much! If any one wants to baby talk or just general chat then I am more or less always available for tea/coffee/juice/cake also!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now