Local Talk

camborne pool redruth area meet ups?

(9 Posts)
cloggs142 Sun 01-Jul-12 08:50:25

Just wondering if theres anything going on in camborne and surrounding areas....not too far as i dont drive. :-\ have a 15 month old ds....and waiting on results of a potentiL dc2!!! :-)
am just sooo bored and would love it if there are any other mums out there who fancy a.coffee or a trip to a playgroup...anything! Lol

Cassettetapeandpencil Fri 03-Aug-12 21:03:21

I'd be keen to meet up. PM me if you still fancy it smile

Lottie403 Fri 03-Aug-12 23:36:25

Hiya I live in Camborne too, I usually go up to the Trevu centre for a weigh in, stay and play session on a Tuesday.
Do you drive? I also go down to the Brewers Fayre at Hayle where they have the soft play centre.
I have a 4 year old starting school in September and a 7 week old.
Would love to meet up for a coffee xx

Lottie403 Fri 03-Aug-12 23:37:29

Just read your post that you dont drive doh!! Blonde moment!! Where in Camborne are you? xx

Cassettetapeandpencil Sat 04-Aug-12 15:00:59

Oh I almost live at Brewers Fayre I'm there so often! (Refillable coffees are great huh?)

I'm going to be taking my kids there wednesday afternoon I think if you fancy meeting up and using the art of chatter to drown out the kids noise and cheesy music grin

GoatsHaveStrangeEyes Tue 28-Aug-12 16:56:19

I live in Camborne too (ooh i wonder if any of us actually recognise one another by sight) and i would be up for coffee anytime.

I have a 7 year old, a 2.2 year old and a 7 month old.

PM me if you like?

cloggs142 Fri 19-Oct-12 22:25:47

ahhhh moved house and have been in chaos for the past 2 months!!!! would be amazing if any of you guys still wanna meet up? craving adult conversation desperatley....and my partner works at trevaskis so can get to hayle too! xx

Lottie403 Sat 20-Oct-12 03:00:09

Hiya, having a bit of a meet up at the Trevu centre on Tuesday if you fancy it? They have a stay, weigh and play session. Be there about 11am or meeting some Mums at Costa Coffee Hayle on Thursday at 11am. We will be the table with all the babies ;)

cloggs142 Fri 26-Oct-12 20:31:22

oh no didn't see this! are you going next week to the trevu one? would love to come if so smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now