Local Talk

WAKEFIELD / CASTLEFORD MEETING

(4 Posts)
Mari2602 Mon 10-Oct-11 01:20:48

HI, I HAVE JUST JOINED MUMSNET, AND AM LOOKING FOR HOME EDUCATING MUMS TO MEET LOCALLY AND LET OUR KIDS PLAY TOGETHER. I LIVE IN CASTLEFORD AND HAVE A SON WHO IS 3 YEARS OLD. ANYONE LOCAL AND INTERESTED IN MEETING UP AND MAKE A REGULAR MEETING GROUP, PLEASE CONTACT ME OR LET ME KNOW IF THE GROUP ALREADY EXISTS. AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE! smile

PaceOfLife Mon 10-Oct-11 20:09:25

Welcome to MN, Mari. I don't think there is a regular group meeting so it would be lovely it you started one.
I work f/t so I wouldn't be able to meet unfortunately.
Is it just home-educators that you'd like to meet?

Mari2602 Thu 13-Oct-11 06:42:06

Hello, Pace of Life, thanks for the replay. I noticed that there aren't many home-educators in Wakefield area. I know there are lots of activities going on in Leeds, but thought I would try to find out there are some mums local. If you know one, just let me know. Thanks. smile

tiggy114 Mon 16-Jan-12 20:01:32

Hi there, i know this is old but we home ed and are living in Townville. Have you found the WYHEC yahoo group? i think i recognise your name I have a 8 year old and a 1 year old. Although the ages are different, we're always up for softplay or something with the kids smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now