Local Talk

Moving to Wallingford

(4 Posts)
Flowerface Sun 05-Aug-12 13:25:09

We (DD 2.5, DS 4 months) are moving to Wallingford for a year from the end of Sept. Could anyone recommend any friendly groups for us to go to, or good child-friendly activities?

Thanks!

sallieg Tue 16-Oct-12 21:59:35

Hi - we (me, DH, DD 2y4m) will be moving to Cholsey hopefully before Christmas - would love to pick your brain on any activities you have found - good or bad!
Thanks

CrowmarshGibbon Thu 06-Dec-12 20:06:29

Hi there! There are loads of free activities in Wallingford. Bearing in mind the ages of your two I would recommend the toddler and baby group at the Baptist church on Thames Street on a Tuesday morning from 10am and there are two groups on a Wednesday - one at St Mary's from 10am and one at the Methodist Church from 9.30am.
Mondays is a group run by the children's centre at the Masonic hall, plus there are a whole load more groups just for babies that might not be suitable because of having a toddler with you. Hope that helps - let me know if you need more info!

CrowmarshGibbon Wed 12-Dec-12 19:48:59

The Methodist Church is actually a quid for one child and 50p per additional child to attend, but you get a hot drink and grown up biscuits and a cold drink and fruit and biscuits for small people, so it's good value.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now