Local Talk

Welcome one and all

(5 Posts)
mummyhill Mon 19-Nov-07 20:05:20

Hi there,

Welcome to Walsalls Mumsnet local. Want any help finding stuff to do with the children. Meet a local mum then please give me a shout.

Hi mummyhill. I was just having a nose at the Walsall site and saw you on there. We met x-mas 06 when I went to a meet up, I never got the chance to go to a meet up again due to work, but maybe one day I'll be free again.

helloooo im about to be a single mom i live locally im going to be giving birth in walsall mannor would be nice to speak to local moms

Mollymom Sat 31-May-08 22:25:56

Hi! Live just outside Walsall am a bit closer to Cannock but Walsall very close. I gave birth 8 months ago in the Manor and had a really good experience-midwives were lovely-we were in for a week cos of jaundice.

Not really sure what Walsall has on offer for Moms/babies etc

tab1 Mon 18-Aug-08 19:18:29

i gave birth in manor 13 months ago and had a very good birth and after care and the breast feeding councellor was great! I go to breast feeding support group in aldridge and cradle club at bhills library and mother and baby group at sure start centre too so there is lots on.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now