Local Talk

Waltham Forest Meetups

(10 Posts)
nikkim2011 Fri 03-Jun-11 18:11:28

Hi,
If anyone is interested in meeting up with other mums in Waltham Forest, we have set up a group that meets every 2 -3 weeks. We usually meet for a coffee and chat, then take the kids to the park for a bit of a run around. We've had mums coming from Leyton, Leytonstone, Walthamstow and Chingford, with children ranging from a few weeks to five. Send me a message to join the mailing list or request to join the group on FB -
MUMS MEET UP GROUP for Waltham Forest.
Cheers, Nikki

nikkim2011 Sun 24-Jul-11 16:18:13

We are having a meet up tomorrow at Afters Cafe (corner of Leyton High Road & Abbotts Park Road) at 12.30pm on monday the 25th of July. After a chat and a coffee we can take the children to Abbotts Park or Brooks city farm (a few mins walk) for bit of a play if the weather is good.

Come along to chat and meet other local mums. All mums, mums to be, children, babies and bumps welcome.

Email me for more info or just come along! Hope to see you there!

nikkimontague@hotmail.co.uk

Dazzas Tue 23-Aug-11 14:32:42

Hello, my name is Clare, I am 37 yrs old and a first time Mum to a one month old baby girl. I live in Chingford, E4 and wondered if there are any other new Mums in the area that know of any groups or classes that I can take my baby girl to and give me a chance to meet other Mums in the area. Thank you

CharlyH Thu 25-Aug-11 14:41:28

Hi Claire,
Congratulations on your new arrival. There is a lovely baby yoga class in the church on Fairlop Road in Leytonstone (next door to Allum Medical Centre) on Friday mornings. I think there is also a nice Rhyme Time group in Highams Park or Chingford - check with the local libraries.
Have fun.
Charly

Angiebubble Fri 09-Sep-11 10:51:20

Hi All, I have a 4month old little girl who needs a bit more excitement that my singing can generate! Does anyone know of any baby groups in the Stratford/Leyton/Leytonstone area that they would recommend? I have seen the post re the baby yoga which sounds interesting. Any suggestions appreciated.

Kazlondon Sun 11-Dec-11 18:59:32

I would like to know when you next meet please. Have a 7 week baby and would love to meet local mums

Olives09 Sun 05-Feb-12 20:49:12

Bump!

Hi there - Is the group still running?

veep1 Sun 26-Feb-12 07:49:14

Hi Mums
I live in Waltham forest, I am 41 and have two lovely daughters aged 3 and 1. I would like to meet local Mums for play dates and friendship. I do go to local groups sometimes but myself and girls are a little shy and find them really busy and just a bit difficult sometimes, does any one else find this? I work part time and have a few mum friends but always happy to make more.
Best Wishes
Vee

Celia9 Fri 01-Jun-12 10:16:16

Hi there, is this group still running? I have just moved to Epping with my 7 month old baby daughter and am very keen to meet new friends locally (I moved from Surrey where I had a lovely group of NCT friends). Thanks, Emma

Hi, is this group still running? I'm a new mum to a 5 week old DS and live in leytonstone and want to meet up with other mums in the area to chat with and make new friends. I'd love to hear from you. Cheers, Amy

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now