Local Talk

Pregnancy Yoga Classes in E17 Area?

(9 Posts)
Mikocat Thu 19-Jan-12 11:08:28

Hello, can anyone recommend a good pregnancy yoga class in the E17 area? I'm going to be moving their shortly and would like to keep up my yoga practice and maybe make a few new friends before the birth (May)

sallybash Sat 21-Jan-12 19:59:23

Hi Helen runs a course at the toy library in walthamstow, very relaxed and more gentle stretching and breathing than full on yoga. Dont have website etc but reckon if you type helen pregancy yoga etc think she will come up.

If not let me know and I will look up details

Cheers

Mikocat Sun 22-Jan-12 09:52:44

Thanks Sallybash, it looks like this is it: www.babylondon.co.uk/directory/groups-and-classes/parent-and-baby-yoga.html

And it has a live email address attached. I like the sound of the Toy Library generally! smile

StowlenAway Sun 22-Jan-12 22:13:41

I would recommend Helen too! They also run classes at HealthWorks on Hoe st, but don't have any first hand recommendations for there.

CharlyH Mon 23-Jan-12 12:49:03

There is a pregnancy yoga class in Leytonstone (E11) - google: Yoga 4 Birth and leytonstone. Didn't go to the class myself but heard it was good.

glitterbird Mon 23-Jan-12 19:32:38

Hi

I went to Christina Lecerf's pregnancy yoga classes in Walthamstow (off Hoe St) which were fantastic. Really small so lots of individual attention and she gave lots of practical advice. They were on a Saturday morning Lovely lady too contact christina.lecerf@laposte.net

good luck

Mikocat Tue 24-Jan-12 16:56:44

Thank you people, it looks as though I may be spoilt for choice! smile

OhDoAdmitMrsDeVere Tue 24-Jan-12 17:00:17

I went to Helen's when pg with DC5 and they were lovely. I really enjoyed them and you can go after with baby too.

With DC4 I went to some at the Red Onion Studio and they were great too

Glitter is that the Mexican lady?

heyldayray Fri 16-Nov-12 19:24:54

I have been trying to find a contact on the internet for Helen but no luck - does anyone have one?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now