Local Talk

Nurseries in Walthamstow

(8 Posts)
Stokey Thu 23-Feb-12 14:37:01

Am about to move to the village. Can anyone recommend nurseries in the area?

I have a two-year old who has been with a childminder with lots of other children so should settle quite easily.

Are there any in th evillage itself apart from Tom Thumb or Carville Day Nursery?

Thanks for help

Fryn Sun 08-Apr-12 19:50:59

DD1's at Just Learning at Whipps Cross and loves it. It's a fairly short walk from the Village, and they have good outside space there, which seems to be a bit of a rarity in nurseries round here!

herbaceous Wed 11-Apr-12 15:38:29

DS goes to Tom Thumb and is very happy. I like it too. It's small, and sometimes a bit chaotic, but the staff are lovely and the children all very happy.

MSDP Mon 09-Jul-12 23:09:49

I am thinking of sending my son to Carville Day Nursery does anyone have any information on it, I quite liked it when I went on the nursery tour and was quite impressed with the baby room.

kirstenbash Mon 20-Aug-12 13:53:57

DS1 also at just learning whipps and been very happy there, they have a great outdoor space

psimonk Wed 24-Oct-12 07:35:22

Church Hill meant to be very good.

Gurdyhan Wed 24-Jul-13 14:53:59

I'm preggers and starting to think budgeting for when I go back to work, not until 2015 but I like to plan ahead! Trying to work out how much I need to budget for childcare in E17 - how much do these nurseries cost? Any guidance will be much appreciated!

Han

Dilys36 Sun 01-Sep-13 08:03:22

Gurdyhan...nurserys in waltham forest starts from min..£170 to £205 per week full time
But also depends when u intend to start ur child as under 2s are on the higher end becos of the staff and adult ratio

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now