Local Talk

toddler groups in Leyton

(6 Posts)
BandVteam Wed 25-Apr-12 16:01:11

Hi, I am looking for some toddler groups/activities in the Leyton area. I have a nearly 2years DD, who is very active and like to keep busy and stimulated. We go to few lovely groups, but looking for something on Mondays and Thursdays. Thanks

Whatsisname Fri 16-Nov-12 19:42:28

There is a great little group on a Thursday morning that's connected to the Hainault Road Baptist Church. The playgroup is held in the little school building opposite the church. The people who run it are really lovely, my son still asks to go there and he is now in Reception!!

flobeth Mon 26-Nov-12 16:41:05

What time does it start and where I can find more info about it. Thank you.

Whatsisname Fri 07-Dec-12 09:54:37

Sorry, getting used to a local board...I forget it's there!! It starts at 9.30am and goes on until 11.30. You can just drop in. I don't have any contact info I'm afraid, I live 2 mins from there so just popped in and spoke to them. They really are lovely. I have just found out I'm expecting again and will be taking the baby there when he/she arrives!!

ElfLady Tue 18-Dec-12 17:30:17

Hello, My DTDs and DS all went to Hainault Rd - it was lovely. There's another one on Tuesday mornings at Christ Church - 73 Francis Road, Leyton, starts at 9.30. I used to help run it when my lot were small. Obviously it can't be as good now I'm not there! (Just kidding!) DOH! Just read you wanted Mondays and Thursdays....hey ho!

flobeth Tue 22-Jan-13 14:36:52

Thank you Whatsisname and ElfLady

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now