Local Talk

Single mum wants to meet other single mum in London E17

(5 Posts)
Valoo16 Tue 29-Jan-13 13:54:16

Hi , I am a single mum with a 10 years old boy. I work part-time as a Designer and I would like to meet other single mums in E17 area with who I can share conversation and maybe to help each other with the work-school organisation.

VillaVillekulla Argentina Mon 13-May-13 12:15:53

Hi,

Have you tried the local Gingerbread group? You have to register I think but I hear it's a nice group. http://www.gingerbread.org.uk/groupmaps.aspx

Jennynero Fri 21-Jun-13 22:41:01

Hi, i'm a single mum (3 boys aged 4, 6 and 8) and new to the area. I'd be interested in meeting up. I work full time so could only meet on weekends but it would be nice to go to parks etc with another family and explore the area a bit. I have tried to contact the local gingerbread group and had no response sad

Dilys36 Sat 31-Aug-13 23:57:52

Hi valoo.. hope u r good. I think u shdnt limit it to just single mums.
I'm sure other mums would just be as fun and helpful too..
I know I would..x

Jennynero Sun 08-Sep-13 19:20:27

Hi, the local gingerbread group is currently looking for a new coordinator (which I am considering running) so hopefully if things get going, I will let you know if/when the next meetup is. In the meantime, I'd be more than happy to meetup one weekend with any other mum's/single mum's. It's much more fun going to events with other families.

X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now