Local Talk

Any new (or old ;-) ) mums out there who fancy meeting up...

(4 Posts)
molie Tue 05-Feb-13 13:10:22

Hi all, I've just had my second child in december 2012 and I was wondering if anyone fancied meeting up for lunch/coffee/groups in Walthy/Leyton? Or indeed if peeps already have new mum groups going, could I join in??

cloverclogs Wed 06-Feb-13 22:21:48

Hi Molie, I've just had my second child too - 3 weeks ago - and would be up for meeting up in a couple of weeks when hopefully he will have calmed down on the incessant feeding! I'm in Walthamstow.

Mika1 Mon 11-Feb-13 12:16:06

Hi Molie,

I would also love to meet up or join any existing mums groups. I have a 6 month old baby-boy and live in the Leytonstone area. Please email me on michaelakrog@gmail.com if you would like to meet up.

superlava Sat 16-Feb-13 20:13:37

Hi ladies, just saw your thread and thought you might be interested to know about a new monthly social at The Bell pub for mums/dads/carers and babies. I'm a new mum myself (got a 7 month old) and would also like to meet other people in the same position so I asked The Bell if they'd be the venue for a social and they said yes! It's called The Baby Bell Social and is going to be from 2 - 4pm on Thursday 28 Feb, 28 Mar and 25 April then will see how busy it is as to whether it carries on. Please come along if you fancy it! Email babybellsocial@gmail.com if you want to know anything about me/the event x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now