Local Talk

Childminder needed

(5 Posts)
Satsumas12345 Mon 18-Mar-13 12:01:20

I'm looking for an ofsted registered childminder to care for my daughter when I go back to work. I live in Leytonstone near Whipps Cross and will drive to drop off and pick up if necessary.

A position has come up for me to cover a maternity leave, starting 29 April, but being so soon, I realise that this might limit my options. It's also worth noting that it would be an arrangement for 6 months.

I'm looking for someone to have her for 5 days a week mon-fri, 8.30am-6.30pm although there will be times when I can pick up earlier.

My daughter has just turned one and already goes to nursery on Mondays and Fridays whilst I work from home so, ideally, I'm looking to place her with a childminder full time, but if this isn't achievable perhaps a place between Tuesday-Thursday might work?

I'm really nervous about the whole thing and feel so guilty about leaving her so any advice you can offer is appreciated.
Thank you

RefugeeFromStokey Wed 20-Mar-13 14:37:33

<hopeful bump>

Am moving to the area soon and wondering where's best to send my approx 2yo DD in the Lloyd Park / central Walthamstow area. Any tips?

nancyhedwards Tue 02-Apr-13 11:35:54

I am looking for a childminder from the beginning of June for my (he will be then) 9 month old. We are moving to the Wood Street area of Walthamstow.

I will need a childminder for 3 to 4 days a week as I am due back at work then. Obviously, as I haven't left my little boy yet I am very nervous, so any advice would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Gemfabb Fri 26-Apr-13 11:29:55

I'm looking for a childminder for my 15 month old from June. We live in the village area and are looking for someone for 3 days a week from 8.30 to 6pm.

If anyone knows of a good childminder or nanny in the area then please do recommend. I'm also really nervous about the prospect.

Thanks

sarajayne80 Sun 01-Jun-14 12:09:05

hi I have spaces as I am a reg childminder in north chingford about 5min from station please message if need any help with you childcare
Sara

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now