Local Talk

French-speakers in Walthamstow?

(2 Posts)
Bobcat13 Tue 26-Mar-13 15:36:28

Bonjour! I recently moved to Walthamstow and I'm thinking of starting a parent and baby coffee morning for French-speakers. I'm English, but I studied French at uni and would love to find other Francophones to converse with. I have a 4-month-old daughter and would love for her to hear a bit of French, too!

fabiennee17 Wed 24-Apr-13 14:07:44

Hello or shall I say BONJOUR!My name is fabienne and I've been living in Walthamstow for 8 years now.I'm originally from France, exactly from Nice.I could introduce you to some french friends and french speakers in my contact.I'm as well setting up a group to teach french to parents and children together, through songs and play.the group is called : "Les Petits Filous".I have a website if you want and have a look and you could as well come with your daughter (free of charge for babies under one), to meet other french or people interested to join your coffee morning.Of course if you need any help to set up your coffee morning as you are new to the area, i will gladly help you.

Here's my website : www.lespetitsfilous.wix.com/lespetitsfilous.
I'm looking forward to hear from you.
Fabienne

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now