Local Talk

childcare offered

(3 Posts)
awnty Wed 08-May-13 14:47:20

Hi,
We have just moved north of Lloyd park and I have just started thinking about working a bit more.

I have been a nanny for 10+ years and nursery before that. I am Montessori qualified with lots of other relevant bits of paper. I have loads of experience with twins and multiple children including shares and come with a full set of great references and packed CV.

Eventually, when we get the house sorted (so probably really quite a while!), I am thinking about childminding. In the meantime I am looking for something hopefully local/walking distance.

My 15 month old has been working alongside me since she was 5.5 months and so looking for someone who would either see this as a plus or just not mind! She slotted in well when I went back to both my previous positions after maternity leave.

After dragging my daughter out of bed for 12 hour days I am hoping that by working locally the hours will be more forgiving. I am looking for 1-3 days (I already work Thursdays though) and would consider short or longer term. So I am bit fussy/undecided but do not hesitate to let me know if you are interested and what you might be looking for.
Thanks a mill.

utopian99 Sun 22-Jun-14 16:30:58

Hi, we're definitely interested! Will pm you my email/number but we live right by lloyd park, also recently moved, and have an 18th month old son. We're ideally looking for 2 mornings or afternoons a week, one being Tuesday afternoon, and not Thurs or Fridays..

Happy to negotiate something to suit us both if you're interested though?

wrongsideofthetracks Thu 25-Sep-14 13:26:51

Would you consider babysitting in Leyton?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now