Local Talk

childcare offered

(1 Post)
awnty Wed 08-May-13 14:47:20

Hi,
We have just moved north of Lloyd park and I have just started thinking about working a bit more.

I have been a nanny for 10+ years and nursery before that. I am Montessori qualified with lots of other relevant bits of paper. I have loads of experience with twins and multiple children including shares and come with a full set of great references and packed CV.

Eventually, when we get the house sorted (so probably really quite a while!), I am thinking about childminding. In the meantime I am looking for something hopefully local/walking distance.

My 15 month old has been working alongside me since she was 5.5 months and so looking for someone who would either see this as a plus or just not mind! She slotted in well when I went back to both my previous positions after maternity leave.

After dragging my daughter out of bed for 12 hour days I am hoping that by working locally the hours will be more forgiving. I am looking for 1-3 days (I already work Thursdays though) and would consider short or longer term. So I am bit fussy/undecided but do not hesitate to let me know if you are interested and what you might be looking for.
Thanks a mill.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now