Local Talk

28, pregnant & looking for friends! (putney, Wands,Wimbledon, fulham

(14 Posts)
Emmiedarling Sat 10-Mar-12 07:26:48

Hello there,

I'm Em and Im pregnant with my first - due early october. I'm looking for some new people to meet in the local (ish) area.

I feel a tad isolated so please do reply!! X

insertwittyusernamehere Sun 11-Mar-12 10:35:52

Hi,

Where is that you live?

I'm 23 with a 4 month old girl and living in Colliers Wood. X

Emmiedarling Tue 20-Mar-12 10:05:17

I'm in Putney! x

rowingdowntheriver Mon 23-Apr-12 15:03:51

Hi, I'm in Wimbledon so not too far. Have one 13 month old DS and am pregnant with second. Let me know if you'd like to meet up

mum2mummarkets Sat 12-May-12 12:19:11

Have you signed up for antenatal classes? They are a really good way to meet mums to be at a similar stage to yourself? Lazy daisy birthing is hugely popular across the country and starting in Earlsfield and Southfields soon.
Emma who runs it will be at the next mum2mum market in Southfields on 19th May to answer any questions- and you might even find a few maternity or baby bargains at the same time!

batterseajoanne Wed 23-May-12 14:59:24

Hi, I've just moved back to the UK after 3 years overseas and don't know anyone in London yet. I'm in Putney too. I've got 2 kids aged 5 and 17 months and am not currently working. I have lots of time to meet nice people for cups of tea etc and am not fussy about how old their kids are. Emmiedarling (and any other friendly people near Putney, if that isn't too desperate!) please feel free to contact me.

AudreyLS Thu 31-May-12 08:15:24

Hi Em

Congrats on getting to your 2nd trimester! I am there too (baby due 11/11) and I live in Putney and defo share that isolation feeling. Just the other day I was in a beer garden in Putney and there sat about 8 ladies all with similar size bumps and I thought they can't all be long time friends and all at the same stage so I am now on a quest to find fellow Putney Preggers or groups that meet to talk babies.

Get in touch.

A

Annakin31 Tue 03-Jul-12 13:07:19

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

kbella Wed 01-Aug-12 16:57:23

hey there!!!

know exactly how you feel- am in the same boat! i have a 8 week old son with not many friends who have kids.... would love to chat smile im living in putney atm...

CarlaRichter1 Fri 16-Nov-12 12:06:47

Hi all...
I have just had my first baby 10 weeks ago( born 2 sep 2012). live in wimbledon and would love to meet up, have coffee mornings, lunch dates, etc with anyone in the area or surrounding areas with babies of a similar age.
look forward to hearing from the new mums.

wandsworthma Fri 16-Nov-12 17:47:02

Would any of you ladies with bumps and/or little ones like to be part of a regular Mumsnet meet-up in a local café? I'd be happy to co-ordinate. Sounds like we could do one in Wimbledon and one in Putney... Or mid-way! I'm MN editor for Wandsworth area and have a DS in Year 1. Very keen to swap useful information about the local area for parents - best baby classes, cafes, nurseries and so on. What do you think?!

Aromatherapist Tue 27-Nov-12 23:54:14

Hi,I'm in Battersea..I have a daughter 4 years old.
I would you love to keep in touch..
Andrea

Alilou29 Wed 02-Jan-13 15:16:53

Hi everyone, I'm 24 due in April with my 2nd one already have a 2 year old and looking for other girls to meet up not just do mummy things but hobbies too etc found it very hard to make friends here which is a shame. Let me know, oh I'm from Wandsworth x

Roxie93 Mon 21-Jan-13 10:31:24

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now