Local Talk

Looking for reliable afterschool care in September

(3 Posts)
tribecatransplant Fri 11-May-12 11:05:22

I need someone who could pick up my children from school, organise after-school activities, make supper and get them ready for bed, starting in September when I return to work full-time. The hours would be 2 to 6 near Battersea Park with some time put in before the children come home to allow for time spent cooking and cleaning for the children. Does anyone know of someone local who is looking?
thanks

pimenttel01 Mon 14-May-12 13:48:30

Hello,

My name is Monica. I have been living in London for 3 years. During this time I was working as a nanny for two families. One was an English family in Streatham Hill, where I was looking after two little boys and at the same time I worked for a Portuguese family in Clapham common looking after a little baby.
At the moment I am on holiday in Brazil, the place where I'm from, but I will be back soon and I am looking for a job.
I am bubbly, funny and very enthusiastic person as well as quick learner, responsible, clean, dedicated and I love spending time with kids.
I can send you my CV with detailed information about my experiences and qualifications, and I can also provide you four checkable references. It would be a pleasure to meet you for an interview from June 15th when I get back to London.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Monica

tribecatransplant Wed 12-Sep-12 23:17:51

I missed this message when you sent it so if you're still looking, please get in touch. I'm on kp20009@yahoo.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now