Local Talk

Chinese nanny part time required in West Putney

(3 Posts)
Wenshen Wed 16-May-12 00:03:58

I am a Chinese mom, living in West Putney (near Barnes Station). I am interested to find a young Chinese teach to give my sons lessons once a week. Also, I am interested to build up a Chinese network to get my kids to play with other Chinese children. Are there any Chinese children nearby interested to get together. I have two very energetic boys, 4 year old and 2 year old.

Grace2012 Thu 20-Sep-12 23:37:56

Hi there, I was looking for chinese nanny who might be able to make dumplings, accidently saw your ad, I am not a Chinese mom but a Chinese piano teacher just moved to Fulham not long ago. If you might need a piano teacher for boys later do get in touch. ( by the way, do you know anywhere I can buy home made dumplings online for home delivery?) not a great cook:-) I am a piano assistant and general music teacher at one of the well know classical music school. Thanks, Grace

Wenshen Wed 12-Jun-13 23:59:53

Thanks Grace, where are you based? Close to Putney bridge? Maybe I can make dumplings in exchange for piano lessons for my boys. They are now 3 yrs and 5 yrs old.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now