Local Talk

Childcare/nursery suggestions Clapham/Battersea please for a one year old

(6 Posts)
elizabethtailored Wed 01-Aug-12 18:19:13

I am looking for full time childcare for my son for next April/May when I will need to return to work. He will be one. I am aware that there are often long waiting lists so I hope I am not too late already!

Does anyone have any recommendations for nurseries or even childminders around Clapham Old Town/Clapham Junction/St John's Hill/Northcote Road area please?

SirCharles Fri 10-Aug-12 11:48:16

I am also looking for child care options for April around Clapham Junction/Northcote Rd/wandsworth Common. So watching this thread with interest.
My LO is currently 11 weeks old and turns 1 next May.
I would consider a nanny share....

elizabethtailored Mon 20-Aug-12 13:20:21

SirCharles - we aren't doing very well so far with suggestions are we?!

I have viewed several nurseries and the only one I have really liked so far was The Northcote Gdns but this is full until the end of 2013. Have you visited any which you like the look of?

Have also looked at KidsUnlimited in Wandsworth and BusyBees on Wandsworth roundabout.

Covetingmychildrenseyelashes Tue 21-Aug-12 19:14:16

It may be too far out of your way, but Riverside nursery at battersea reach (wandsworth roundabout) is absolutely brilliant. I recommend it without any hesitation. Both DSs started there at 9/10 months and the baby room (and the others) is great

SirCharles Tue 28-Aug-12 15:30:53

I have not viewed any!! Am thinking a nanny share might be the best option.... Are waiting lists for nursery really that long?

SirCharles Fri 26-Oct-12 23:50:36

Did anyone come up with some good suggestions?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now