Local Talk

Anyone due in Dec in Balham?

(7 Posts)
Fionap99 Sun 05-Aug-12 22:54:32

Hiya,
I am a first time mum due 6/12 in Balham and just wondering if anyone else is around due the same time? Would be great to meet some other mums to be! Have registered for antenatal but they aren't for a while yet, so thought I would see if anyone is about before then!

bean612 Tue 04-Sep-12 18:36:45

Hello,

I'm not due until beginning of Feb next year, but am in Balham and up for meeting mums-to-be for maternity company! This is actually my second DC - my first will be 4 on 6/12, but four years is a long time and I feel as though I've kind of forgotten how to do all the baby stuff smile

SHowell Tue 18-Sep-12 19:08:12

Hi,

I'm also a first time mum. Due 11/12. I would love to meet up to chat maternity, baby or anything else really. Perhaps we could organise a coffee morning. Let me know what you think.

Fionap99 Sat 22-Sep-12 08:10:16

Sounds good ladies!
I have dropped down to 4 days a week at work so am about Fridays if you fancy doing something then? Finish for good on 18th Oct, so will have lots of time after that! When is good for you?

Fiona

bean612 Mon 15-Oct-12 22:41:10

Sorry - I keep forgetting to check the local boards! Wow, you only have 3 days of work left, you lucky thing... How are you feeling?! I'm flat-out workwise for the next couple of weeks, but should be freer once we get into November and up for meeting for a coffee one morning...?

Roxie93 Mon 21-Jan-13 10:36:27

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

JoeyPT Tue 05-Feb-13 21:02:51

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now