Local Talk

Adult Ballet

(3 Posts)
OBoda Wed 22-Aug-12 22:55:29

I'm thinking about setting up an adult ballet class for all those mums looking for an enjoyable, creative and sustainable way of toning up. I was thinking of a morning slot, maybe 10am one morning a week during term-time in SW11. I'm a Royal Academy of Dance registered teacher but I'd teach my own class designed for adults. Just wanted to see if this is something people are interested in?

tribecatransplant Fri 24-Aug-12 05:37:36

I am very interested in such a class and have been looking for something like this. I have moved to London from New York where there are many drop in classes for adult ballet and I have not been able to find classes near SW11. Chelsea Ballet only offers classes as part of a 10 class registration package which doesn't work for a busy mum! I studied ballet as a teenager intensely but not since and I miss dancing. I live near Battersea Park.

OBoda Fri 24-Aug-12 19:02:25

I'm trying to set this up at the moment, but I can't talk about this here as apparently it's not allowed. I'm in the Mum's Net Wandworth directory so you can go from there. Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now