Local Talk

are you a mum near Battersea Park interested in occasional afterschool babysitting?

(3 Posts)
tribecatransplant Fri 24-Aug-12 05:46:32

I live near Battersea Park and will need afterschool help a few times a week starting in September. Last year I had an afterschool nanny but like so many part-time nannies, she quit to seek a full time position. I have tried to find students but have not found anyone reliable who would take a position that would be just twice a week from 3pm to 6:30pm. I would be delighted to help another mum get out of the house and make some extra money and wouldn't mind having another child around if you have a young child to bring. If you like children, have experience caring for more than one child at a time and would like to work a few afternoons a week, let me know. My children are 4 and 6 and would need to be picked up from school (10 min walk away), taken home, supervised as they play and given a simple supper. There might occasionally be playdates at our flat so if you have more than one child, this may not be ideal. In any case, if there is any interest, let me know.

Aromatherapist Wed 28-Nov-12 00:44:15

Hi,are you still looking for after school help? let me know..Tks.Andrea

Aromatherapist Wed 28-Nov-12 00:45:21

email me on valicheck_usa@hotmail.com
I live in battersea park road,close to tesco and i Have a 4 years old daugther.
Tks
Andrea

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now