Local Talk

Babysitter, household/mum's help, Spanish lessons, homework help!

(2 Posts)
morwennadarby Wed 29-Aug-12 13:57:36

I am a mature, experienced and reliable 23 year old. I work as a PA in Central London for a property company. I am a 2:1 graduate from the University of Manchester in Spanish, Portuguese & Latin American studies.

I have over 6 years' experience babysitting and working as a nanny for children aged between 4 months and 14 years old. I have been the sole carer for up to 4 children at one time and I am very comfortable in this role. Aside from my babysitting and nannying experience, I have also worked in two nurseries as a classroom assistant. Both of these roles were in Spanish-speaking institutions: one in Clapham, one in northern Peru. In these roles I was the sole classroom assistant to the teacher, working to care for up to 30 children aged 2- 3 years old at any one time. Many of the children I worked with struggled with learning disabilities and so I developed support skills within the areas of working with children affected by Autism, speech and language difficulties, behavioural problems and reading difficulties. I have also volunteered as a learning support assistant, helping children with their reading development and homework support.

I am experienced in a number of different areas and I am happy to offer Spanish lessons, reading practice, help with homework or any other assistance/support that might be helpful. I am also happy to discuss varied kinds of support you might need, from being someone to collect the kids from afterschool club and make dinner or come over and help out by cleaning!

I am able to provide references from previous employers and happy to work weekday evenings and/or weekends. My standard rate is £7ph.

I am based in Vauxhall, however happy to travel as I live close to so many transport links. I also have the option to stay with my family in Tooting Bec should it be late and closer by.

If you are interested in any help that I may be able to offer please do get in touch. You can either email me or text/call me on 07427 165 937 - please make sure you leave a message so I know what the call is regarding!

Hope to hear from you soon! smile

tribecatransplant Fri 31-Aug-12 18:16:11

Dear Morwenna,
I would be very interested in afterschool help near Battersea Park. I am currently in the US until next week so please email me at kp20009@yahoo.com. many thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now