Local Talk

Due in Jan/ Feb 2013 in Putney

(4 Posts)
HelsBelsY Tue 16-Oct-12 10:28:49

Hi,

I'm due 1st Feb 2013 and live in Putney. I'm 32 and this is my first baby (it's a surprise) and it's all pretty daunting , not only having a little person to bring up but also having been working full time over that last 10 years. Would be great to get any tips for sun things to do in SW15/11 and to meet up with any fellow Mums living locally. I need some baby buddies!

Thanks all

Helen

JanuaryMommy Thu 25-Oct-12 15:03:02

Hi Helen

I'm 30 and my first baby is due in mid January. I'm based in Fulham, just nearby. I used to work full time too, so know how you feel. Also starting to worry about having to look after a baby 24/7. I don't really know anyone else with babies or who is at home during the day. So please feel free to message me, if you fancy doing something soon! xe

Newmumputney Thu 01-Nov-12 08:31:08

Hi. I'm due with first child in mid January 2013 and live in Putney very close to the Putney Library. Just started my maternity leave this week and feeling a little bored already. Any other pregnant ladies fancy a stroll around Wandsworth park or walk along the Thames path?

Roxie93 Mon 21-Jan-13 10:35:12

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now