Local Talk

mice

(3 Posts)
justatwix Tue 27-Nov-12 21:22:42

Hi, has anyone used a mouse extermination company locally that they would recommend please? I am at the end of my tether! thank you

wandsworthma Wed 28-Nov-12 11:50:12

Hello justatwix, you have my sympathies! We've had problems in the past and I now how difficult it is to solve the problem. In the end we got a cat and that did the trick. You could always borrow one! Also, have a look at this:

local.which.co.uk/advice/house-home-mouse-pest-control-mice

Good luck!

Troubledjo Sat 06-Apr-13 11:41:04

I know this is a really old thread but just in case you haven't solved the problem and happen to see this then definitely definitely try blockmice.com I had a real problem with mice and am ridiculously, irrationally scared of them. They kept coming back and I spent a fortune to get people in to put poison down which never seemed to work. With block mice I had the full mouse-proofing service nearly 3 years ago now and I haven't had any problems since. It costs a bit more to start with but it works - they go through the entire house checking every possible entry point and blocking it. The best money I ever spent! Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now