Riversdale Primary

(5 Posts)
Cansara6 Thu 14-Apr-16 18:47:10

Hi Mums, I'm looking for some updated info on Riversdale - we have just moved back to London from Dubai and I went to see the school today and thought it seemed lovely. My son is going into reception, if anyone could share their thoughts and experiences with the school I would really appreciate it. My only concern was the pool smell, but I was thinking maybe it was a one off thing - any mums who's children go to Riversdale, is this smell constant? I'd really appreciate any feedback or advice - many thanks

Salmon25 Sat 16-Apr-16 21:25:50

Hi, both my son and daughter are at Riversdale Primary School (in year 2 and Reception) and we are delighted with the school. The teaching is fantastic and both my children are very happy at the school and thriving.
I can honestly say that I have never noticed the smell of the swimming pool in the 3 years that we have been there, so hopefully it was just a one off!

Cansara6 Tue 19-Apr-16 10:15:45

Thanks so much - he had his first day yesterday and absolutely loved it!

travellingmumsw18 Tue 19-Apr-16 10:51:01

that's great to hear @Cansara6

there's a FB group for riversdale parents (I heart rs ptc) which you're welcome to join in case you have any questions or queries, or if you wish to connect with other parents and to be kept informed of happenings at the school

Cansara6 Tue 19-Apr-16 11:13:02

Great thank you, I will definitely join 😊

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now