Roche school - thoughts and feedback

(7 Posts)
newbie888 Sun 17-Apr-16 23:30:11

Tried searching the old posts but couldn't find much on the Roche school.
Any mums currently sending their DC there who can give me any feedback (good or bad?) on the school?

Nataliahelueni74 Sat 30-Apr-16 19:27:32

Hi! I'm interested in having some feedback on this school as well. Did you receive any info to share? Thanks! Natalia

newbie888 Thu 05-May-16 17:26:08

Hi Natalia, I didn't get any feedback on here but there were a few discussions in nappyvalley that had said good things about the school. They have an open morning tomorrow so that might be worth checking out smile

Nataliahelueni74 Thu 05-May-16 20:11:14

Thanks! We are living abroad now and moving back by the summer so we will trust the reports and the opinions we read. Good luck with your school hunt!

Lanlic Wed 11-May-16 22:16:16

Hi everyone,
We too are interested in the Roche School and would love to know more about the surrounding area. We visited the school and really liked it. We will be moving from Paris and will need to commute to London Bridge. Any thoughts on that? And ideally we'd find a house within walking distance of school. I need to make a decision quickly as not too many places left. Thanks so much in advance for any advice.

Nataliahelueni74 Wed 11-May-16 22:45:24

Hi, i haven't lived in London for a couple of years now but we are coming back to Fulham, like 15 minutes from the school. good luck with the house hunt! My husband has been in the school visiting before applying and he liked it a lot. Seems what we need. I would recommend you to go and see the school so you can have the feeling of it. Good luck! Natalia

Lanlic Thu 12-May-16 08:05:52

Thanks a lot. We are looking at Fulham also. The key thing will be deciding on the school and then finding a house. Am concerned about the commute to London Bridge also. We visited the Roche last week and Sinclair House in Fulham as well as some schools elsewhere in London.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now