Swag field primary vs earlsfield primary

(3 Posts)
Frazzledmama123 Sat 23-Apr-16 19:33:44

Primary allocation day did not go as planned for us. As we live just over 200 m from earlsfield primary, we arrogantly assumed that we would be a shoe in and were confident that ds would secure a place there. He didn't. Instead, we got swaffield, which I know very little about. Firstly, I'm hoping to get the low down from swaffield parents. I would be really interested to hear your opinion of the school. I have also found out that we are second on the waiting list for earlsfield. I have heard both horror and success stories about these waiting lists. What do you think our chances are of getting in? If our number comes up after September, has anyone had experience of moving their lo from one school to another? How did it go? Was it a choice you were pleased with or should we try and settle him wherever he ends up in September? And finally, just wanted to vent over what a rubbish situation this is. I can see the classroom wall displays from ds's bedroom - and yet we will be marching past every morning. Just sucks!

Frazzledmama123 Sat 23-Apr-16 19:34:19

Swaffield, obvs. Damned predicted text!

loc Wed 13-Jul-16 18:04:42

Hi, swaffield parent here! The school is fantastic, an extremely welcoming, friendly, inclusive school which treats all of it's pupils as individuals. We have been so happy with this school, I can only say good things about it. I have no experience of other local primaries, but wanted to put your mind st rest. Also, bring situated further from Garatt lane the air quality is better, if that is a concern for you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now