Rugbytots Balham, Tooting and Wandsworth

(1 Post)
kirstentatlock7 Fri 01-Jul-16 18:10:28

I am an experienced and dynamic Head of Preparatory PE and Games in a South West Independent school and it is with excitement that I introduce the launch of the Rugbytots play programme in Balham, Tooting and Wandsworth.

Rugbytots is the UK’s first specifically designed rugby play programme for young children between the ages of two and seven. We use the multiple skills of rugby to create a fun, dynamic and imaginative environment whilst developing core motor skills and social awareness.

Rugbytots currently runs throughout the UK in over 250 different locations. These classes are proving extremely popular with children and parents alike, with new classes being added nationally every week.

The class duration is 30-45 minutes with up to 15 boys and girls per session. . Rugbytots will be running classes at the following centres from September:

Southfields Aspire Centre
337 Merton Road
SW18 5JU
Classes start from Sunday 4th September

St Luke’s Community Hall
194 Ramsden Road
SW12 8RQ
Classes start from Saturday 3rd September

Burntwood School
Burntwood Lane
Classes start from Sunday 4th September

If you are interested in the Rugbytots sessions or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact me: 07411742091 /

To sign up for the St Luke Community Hall, Balham sessions please go to :

Registration for Southfields and Burntwood will be possible shortly

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now