Local Talk

New Mums Meet up

(4 Posts)
CAB07 Mon 04-Feb-13 08:00:30

On the first Wednesday of every month (starting 6th Feb) there will be an informal gathering on mums and their babies at the Olive Tree Cafe, 225, Garratt Lane from 3.00 till 4.00. It's specially for first timers (although anyone welcome with their baby!). Just a chance to chat to others. If you'd like any more info email communitymatterssw18@hotmail.co.uk

SunshineandChoccy Fri 03-May-13 05:18:52

Hi CAB07
I am local to the area (actually just around the corner from the Sainsburys Local) and would like to know if the monthly meet up will be running next month (June) as it seems I have just missed the May meet up.

CAB07 Tue 04-Jun-13 14:50:16

Hi there, incase anyone is keen it will be happening TOMORROW but this time at Jolly Gardeners, 214 Garratt Lane, SW18 4EA from 3pm.

LeeKG Wed 19-Jun-13 16:20:12

Hi everyone!

i just stumbled on this listing and thought i must send a message as we have set up a new meet-ups group for Wandsworth, which has just become active! We are planning our first meet up in the first week of July and would so love to welcome any mummies who would like to join us too!

If you have a look at the meet-ups section, you'll see the areas marked active and just click on the Wandsworth group to go to our message board for all the details.

Hope to meet lots of new mummies and new neighbours soon!

All the best,
LeeKG xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now