Local Talk

Knutsford Antenatal classes

(1 Post)
LookingForHelen Thu 27-Jan-11 10:33:43

Hello,

I am running antenatal classes in Knutsford and have had 2 messages to call a Mumsnetter called Helen B****.

Unfortunately, the message from the venue omitted a digit from each of your telephone numbers on purpose because I moved to another venue and the in the second message I can't make out your telephone number so I cannot return your call.

You mentioned that you've seen my ad in MN Local. If you click the link, you will find my number on there. You can send me a message on here or if you go back to the website where you found the national number and search for a class in Knutsford my email address will come up.

The venue has now changed which might be why they aren't being very helpful when you call but the new venue details are on MN local.

I hope you see this because you seem to be trying very hard to find me, I am trying very hard to get in touch with you too!!

I have also posted this in Pregnancy, I hope that covers all bases and Helen spots this!

I hope this post is ok, I haven't mentioned my name, venue or date of classes so I don't think it breaks any advertising rules.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now