Local Talk

Pregnancy Yoga

(8 Posts)
CheshireDing Sun 26-Jun-11 19:20:35

Does anybody know of any in the vicinity? I live in Lymm so anywhere from here to Warrington, Altrincham etc would be fine but I can't seem to find any on Google sad

sailorsgal Sun 26-Jun-11 19:43:53

I had a look on the birthlight website but it seems the closest is Halewood which doesn't look too close to you. Have a look on www.bwy.org.uk which has an instructor search if you put in your postcode.

RockChick1984 Thu 30-Jun-11 00:06:20

There's 1 in Stockton heath, www.appletonyoga.co.uk/ I went for a while and the instructor was lovely (I was too lazy to keep it up for my full pregnancy!)

ScarlettPhoenix Sun 31-Jul-11 01:29:35

I go to a class in Winwick, it's on Mondays and is really good. It's the same teacher who does the one in Appleton.

CheshireDing Mon 01-Aug-11 22:43:18

Thanks all I found one in Stockton Heath which starts this Saturday, £40 for six weeks, bargain!

10storeylovesong Wed 22-Aug-12 13:27:38

Hi Scarlett, can I just ask where / when / how much the class in Winwick is?

TerminalAtrocity Thu 30-Aug-12 09:43:34
D4isy Mon 10-Sep-12 20:53:21

For anyone who is still interested in pregnancy yoga or antenatal classes and in the Lymm area, Lazy Daisy Active Birth classes are due to start at The White Rooms in Lymm on 1st December 2012. Special introductory rate is £40 for a six week term.

Email: lisa-nield@lazydaisybirthing.co.uk
FB: LazyDaisyAntenatalCheshireNorth
Twitter: @ActiveBirthing

Lisa x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now