Local Talk

Anyone is familiar with Primary Schools in Stockton Heath and Appleton?

(5 Posts)
ASbespokegifts Fri 20-Jan-12 21:55:01

Hi there,

I was wondering if someone has got an advice re primary school in SH and Appleton. My little one is 3 years old and she will go to pre school in September . I was thinking of St Thomas C of E in SH, Cobbs or St Monica?s in Appleton. I don?t know anybody who?s got children going to those schools. Does anybody know if they are good schools? Thanks!

Warrington38 Fri 18-May-12 19:59:25

I have just seen your post, I am looking for anyone who has a child starting Bradshaw CP school, grappenhall in September as my daughter doesn't know anyone.

suebfg Sun 17-Jun-12 11:12:55

I know people who have children at Cobbs and they say they're pleased with it. St Monica's has a good reputation too but obviously Catholic school so I'd check their entry criteria. St Thomas was never on my shortlist as it didn't have the good reputation of the others in the area. Presume you've checked out the Ofsteds.

SofaSpice Tue 19-Jun-12 16:22:31

DD in Cobbs now and DS in Broomfields. Absolutely fantastic school, can't recommend enough.

Ring up and ask for a visit to the nursery - it's newly built last year & really lovely.

Diege Sat 07-Jul-12 10:41:39

Another vote for Cobbs smile I also have a dc at Cobbs, 2 at Broomfileds (jnr school from age 7). Great schools, minus the constant 'drip drip' requests for money etc. I'm sure that's true of any school these days though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now