Local Talk

Warrington/Cheshire Meet Up

(15 Posts)

Hi there all Mumsnetters!
I have recently been making alot of new friends in the Warrington area and thought it might be fun to try and set up a group meet up and anyone interested can get to know one another. grin
Anyway, I was thinking Fun 2 Be (nr. Wolves stadium) one day.
Anyone who is interested, then please drop a note on here and hopefully we can sort it out for a good day!
Thanks and take care everybody!
Jen.

Oooo, yes please! I have a 10.5 month old DS.

grin
Great to hear from someone so quick!
Where abouts in Warrington are you?
I was contemplating changing it to _Geronimos at Stockton Heath._ On the Causeway?? hmm
Is that still OK for you, and anyone else who may come on here??
If not, Fun 2 Be is still an option.
I am pretty busy this week so hoping to do it for the following week (15th-19th)
Are you free??
XXX
PS/ My DS is 2, but there should be a couple of other's around yours' age.

memoo Sun 08-Feb-09 18:33:42

I work full time so can't really meet up but just wanted to say hi to some other warrington mumsnetters xx

I have no idea where either place is so I don't mind where it is! I'm off the A57 near chevys and the cemetary.

I could only do thurs pm or friday that week. It's half term that week though isn't it, so will the soft places be really busy?

And hello memoo!

Hi memoo!
If you ever have a few holiday's booked and can't seem to fill them, just shout out on here and we'll prob be able to sort out a meet up if you ever are interested!
I'm not a Warrington mummy but I spend a lot of time there with "mum friends" lol.

KnitterInTheNW... either should be easy enough for you to get to anyway, whether you drive or not as they are all pretty close to Warrington centre and there are bus stops close by too.

Which day suits you best? My best are Tues 17th , Weds and Thurs 19th?

I def can't do the Tues or Wed as we're away, but the Thurs is fine. Normally we do caterpillar music in Thelwall on a Thurs morning, but it's not on that week because of half term.

grin Caterpillar music... ooooh lucky you! LOL I stuck it for 4 weeks and it was just too much! I was having nightmares. LOL.
DS was going through a "difficult stage" lol he wouldn't sit still anyway so it wasn't worth it tbh. How's yours with it?

Thurs 19th then, seems good to me.
Shall we say around 11? If that's OK with you?

Anyone else?????????????????????

11 is perfect. We may have to eat at 12 and run depending on how tired DS is, but it'll be nice to meet you anyway!

Actually I love Caterpillar music! DS goes off for a crawl and say hello to everyone, but seems to like it too.

(Actually, where am I coming to?!)

Haha sorry, my fault, well Fun2Be on Thursday 19th at around 11am.
I am also going to Geronimo's at Stockton heath this monday coming, from a mummy meet, again at around 11, so if you want to come to that one too then feel free. There are some good ages going on Monday too.
Have you got a facebook? I get messages a lot easier and can pass on mobi number just in case. If you have then search for me as Jenna Gleave and I will come up, random profile pic of my little sister and the best barman in the world off a holiday a few years ago lol xxx

whirleywoo72 Wed 10-Feb-10 18:09:02

does any one know where, there is aquanatal, exercise in the water

mja124 Wed 24-Feb-10 10:31:48

Hi there everyone. I have recently moved to the area with my husband and 11 month old son and am very aware that my son doesn't really have anyone to play with (neither do I!!!). I know I have missed this meet up, but would love to come to another one if there is one soon?

Mel & William

saz001 Thu 04-Mar-10 18:22:16

any more meetups planned??? i have 2 ds, aged nearly 2 and 4 months xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now