Local Talk

mum of 3 kids want to chat make friends go out xxxxxxx

(4 Posts)
clarex Sun 03-May-09 14:46:39

hiyaa everyone please add me to msn luvgirlpink at hotmail co uk so i can chat to mums like me in warrington, meet up have fun with the kids get away from the boring fellas..feel human again..have a laugh..have a brew, have adult conversations about stuff other than cbeebies!!! i am 26 and feel about 56 sometimes!! determined that it cant be all this bad just coz iv got 3 kids so anyone trying to build a new social network friends something to look forward to..join me in my quest for feeling human again pmsl thanks for reading xxxxxx

whirleywoo72 Wed 10-Feb-10 18:07:22

i am 37, and 8 wks pregnant, i have 3 children already, all teenagers, and after my youngest who is 14, i had 4 consecutive misscariages, and really not enjoying this bit of the pregnancy, im not sleeping, and when i go the loo i expect to see blood, i dont do any heavy lifting anymore cos of my job, and rest with my feet up as much as pos.I had 2 of my children in warrington, 1 in the old unit and 1 in the new unit, i found them happy, and always go for a normal delivery and what you want.am i being stupid, or just enjoy it, if it happens it happens. [confused

mja124 Wed 24-Feb-10 22:05:09

Hi clarex
I know exactly how you feel. Already feel like that and I only have 1 little boy and I feel 59 not 29...
I have just moved to the area and my DH and I don't know anyone so I spend my days looking after the house and my DS. Trying to go to some baby classes when I can. Am starting to feel quite desperate to have a network of friends around, particularly ones who know what it's like to be a Mum!
Would love to organise a meet up with a few Mums for, like you say, some adult company and hopeful a bit of a laugh.
Anyone up for it?

saz001 Thu 04-Mar-10 18:18:50

Hi clarex and mja124,

i know how u guys feel- im at home with my 2 little boys and all i speak is cbeebies!! am really up for meeting new people xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now