IMDT Dog Training and Walking Leamington Spa

(1 Post)
ClickerTastic Fri 08-Jul-16 08:34:39

ClickerTastic Dog Training School and Dog Walking

Royal Leamington Spa | Warwick | Surrounding areas

Full IMDT Member

Fully Insured

No Force. No Fear. Let your dog think it's their idea.

- Group classes (No more than six pups per class, five for Puppy Play School!)

- Hour long classes

- Classes at Leamington Spa and Hatton Country World, Warwick.

- Puppy Play School, Obedience, Tricks and currently the only active UK Disc Dog School.

- Regular freebie training surgerys for teams choosing to train with us.

Leamington Spa Classes | 4 week intakes | Saturdays | Start from £37 to £45

Hatton Country World Classes, Tuesdays | 6 week intakes | £60

Join above classes on a pay as you go basis for £12 an hour.

One to one training sessions offer a reduced rate on Wednesdays and Thursdays, at £17.50ph before 7.30pm.

Have recieved Security Clearance as a requirement of holding two previous roles in two police forces, as well as enhanced DBS as a result of two previous roles in two schools.

ClickerTastic is excited to announce that, due to popular demand, will be offering a individualised dog walking/checking service, as well as training.

I am fully insured, and a fully qualified member of the Institute of Modern Dog Trainers, to my knowledge the only one in Warwickshire!

In the past I have worked for two schools and two police forces, so as a result I have not only had enhanced DBS disclosure , but police recruitment vetted, CT checked and recieved a full Security Clearance. (Not dodgy honest!)

Your dog will never be walked as part of a group more than two (and the +1 would be a dog from the same household or my own dog. This would also be ONLY with your consent and prior mixing to ensure that both dogs felt safe and secure in eachothers company, and I felt I could keep both dogs under proper close control).

Why do you only walk such a small amount of dogs at the same time?

Your dogs safety will be paramount and I will do everything I can to keep my charges fully under proper close control. Walking dogs either on their own or in pairs allows me to concentrate fully on your dog to allow me to do this, and ensure as a result we do not pose a nuisance to other park users.

What is your price list?

Checking: £5 + travel if need be. (£20pw based on five days)

This is ideal for puppies/anxious dogs who are unable to be left for long periods but will not necessarily need a walk during the time they are left. When visiting I can let your dog out, top up water/food bowls/kongs if needed and play games with your pup for up to half an hour. During this time I can also check for any overturned bins or clean up any 'accidents'!

1hr walk: £10 (£45pw)

What it says on the tin! During this time I can walk your dog and play stimulating training games to wear your dogs brain out as well as their body...!

2hr walk: £18 (£80 pw)

As above but for those dogs that want to go on seriously hardcore adventures and sniff even more new smells!

To find out more, PM me or phone 07480 096996 to find out more and arrange a free 'get to know you' session!

ClickerTastic Dog Training School:

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now