Local Talk

Childrens entertainers

(5 Posts)
Nickichapman Thu 03-Nov-11 21:20:07

Hi could anyone recommend a childrens entertainer suitable for a 5 year old. Her party is 26th Nov and ive tried googling the entertainers in the area of Bognor but there are soooooo many so I thought the people to ask would be here - the experts - are there any I should avoid? are there any that you yourself have used and would recommend. Im grateful for any info the quicker the better as Im an idiot and have left it until I have 3 weeks to go.

Thanks in advance

Nicki

beachyhead Fri 11-Nov-11 15:19:09

Got to be Malcolm the Magician.....I've used him three times and the grown ups enjoy it too....

berlin67 Tue 17-Apr-12 20:04:27

As a mum of twins trying to find work his hard to fit in with school hours, so decided to do some cleaning, although most people I have spoken to think there are lots of mums who would love help finding them is another matter. How to do I find them other than word of mouth which seems to be the way to find this sort of work, Iam In Sidlesham south of Chichester

berlin67 Tue 17-Apr-12 20:05:58

have seen malcolm at Goodwood and he was great, would recommend The Kingston twins, I think they advertise under HighKicks and also Winnie The Witch

We just had winnie the witch for dd's party, she was fab and had them all enthalled.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now