Local Talk

Volunteers needed for free diet trial-Zest4life coming to West Sussex

(1 Post)
ADV: Clare Fri 07-Dec-12 10:38:37

Patrick Holford, founder of the Institute of Optimum Nutrition and best selling author, is looking for volunteers to attend a FREE 4 week diet trial to lose weight and improve energy and motivation. You will be following his low GL weight loss programme and will receive motivational weight loss coaching. There is no catch!
There will be 2 meetings a week as a friendly and supportive group. There will be an option to carry on with the programme for a very reasonable cost. I will have speakers on fitness, image consultants and nutritionists to add some interesting topics. The programme will be very educational and without pressure on the participants. Each week you will be weighed on the body composition scales.
The trial starts in mid January and there will be a morning session and an evening session to chose from.
If you would like to apply please email me and we can have a chat and then I will send you an application form.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now