Local Talk

Anyone live in Bolnore village?

(6 Posts)
stepmummy Tue 09-Apr-13 19:15:22

What is it like to live there?
We are considering a move there.
x

NicoHan Thu 11-Apr-13 10:22:47

Quite a nice community feel - depends where you are in the village. There is a free bus service into HH,a community centre, several mother and toddler/playgroups, a Co-op and a fantastic cafe. Village school has had some good reports. What are you looking for...?
They have a FB page which might give you an idea.

NicoHan Thu 11-Apr-13 10:23:22
NicoHan Thu 11-Apr-13 10:24:00
stepmummy Thu 11-Apr-13 20:38:03

Thank you VERY much x

Ceivegz Sat 13-Apr-13 00:11:30

I'm a little biased as I've lived here for 10 years, but I think Bolnore is brilliant! People in the rest of the area are only just starting to realise its more of a village than an estate. A really good community feel with lots of different groups and activities: amdram, arts, gardening---only place in Sussex to reach finals of Britain in bloom--football, beer drinking, scouts/cubs, bridge, Zumba. New modern community hall and social club are also about to sart being built. The primary is one of the best in the district and the whole village is very geared to 30-something's with kids. cuckfield is a nice "proper village" with a nice church and high street, but then most of the houses are ex-council stock. Lindfield is also nice but they have checkpoints as You drive in to makes sure you're wearing Boden. Upper Village is best. The areas currently being built will probably be very desirable in years to come and near town/station but will be a building site for another 5 years. Checkout www.facebook.com/bolnorevillage or www.bolnore.org.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now