Local Talk

Horsham mothers of school aged children

(4 Posts)
MotherOfDragonsHorsham Thu 13-Jun-13 13:03:24

There are loads of us out there who've moved to Horsham and don't have support networks in place. It's hard to meet people when you haven't got babies. Would anyone be interested in coffee, shopping, lunch, you-name-it in the school day? I'd love to hear from you smile

JoRho Tue 25-Jun-13 10:51:12

Just sent you a PM!

Catiacarlos Fri 16-Aug-13 16:13:16

Hi,first let me say I have never joined any thread. Yours really hit home! We have been looking to move to Horsham after extensive research of the area. We came from abroad and don't have any family in the UK. My husband and I are planning a little day trip to the area in September just to "get a feel" lolsmile we moved to Wales 3 years ago only because we wanted to come to the UK but knew no one in England.a family friend lived here so off we came. I don't like it! On a recent holiday to England I fell in love. People are friendly and then no argument with jobs and education opportunity for my children. Well, hope you don't mind my butting in your comments. I have 7 children. My eldest is married and moving to USA sad then 2 boys 14 and 12 and four girls 17,8,6, and 4. Since my youngest starts reception this September hopefully I can get out in the workforce and be social.
X

MotherOfDragonsHorsham Wed 08-Jan-14 23:53:07

Hi Catia, sorry, I've just seen this. I hope your visit went well and you're now happily settled. I think you can PM me from this thread? I'll look out for a reply smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now